Thursday, January 11, 2007

Four more months til the Pinas/Japan trip! Yay!

Feeling very much excited about this whole thing. I don't really know what to expect. I miss Pinas and everyone. I'm sure I'll have fun, but whether I feel at home or what is a mystery. What if it's been far too long so that everything just seems unfamiliar and strange. What if I've changed too much? What if they changed? I'm kind of worried that I won't get along with people as well as I did. I don't want pregnant pauses in conversations, but I don't want it to feel forced either.

On the other hand, what if the opposite is to happen and I feel too at home that I don't want to go back anymore? The prospect of staying for a bit longer is appealing, but I would feel awful leaving friends and work behind. It'll be just like 9 (holy crap, 9!) years ago all over again.

At this point, I'm worried about funds. I have enough only for plane tickets, and with car payments and school, it's looking like I'm gonna have a hard time saving up. One option is to give up Japan, but I've never been and I'd love to go, and factor in the company, I'm sure I'll have a great time. The other one is completely stupid but is something I'm leaning more towards: move my internship to summer, eliminating academic bills in the process and giving me more time to work. Summer classes are cheaper anyway.

So that's that.

Help?
Aquarius - Your Love Profile

Your positive traits:

You've got a ton of friends, so you have no problem meeting new people.
You're great at thinking up new things and activities to do with your sweetie.
You tend to let the little things slide in relationships... and focus on the bigger picture.

Your negative traits:

In relationships, it tends to be your way or the highway.
You can never open up completely to someone - you have to keep parts of yourself secret.
You're cold and reserved, which leaves your partner feeling unloved.

Your ideal partner:

Flexible, because you're not going to be the one to compromise!
Is smart and quirky with lots of weird interests... including you.
A true individualist who doesn't care what anyone thinks

Your dating style:

Stimulating. You prefer dates that explore a shared interest - like a lecture, muesum tour, or concert.

Your seduction style:

Wacky. Your wild ideas have your lover wondering what's next.
Insatiable - it takes a lot to satisfy your desires.
Varied. You're eager to try things as soon as you learn about them.

Tips for the future:

Bring a little responsibility to your relationship - like showing up for dates!
Compromise a little. It would kill you to do things your lover's way for once.
Be aware of your partner's jealousy. Even though you aren't jealous, realize your partner is sometimes.

Best color to attract mate: Sky blue

Best day for a date: Wednesday
What's Your Love Profile?



1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I want to go to Japan! I'm getting a job, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home