Tuesday, October 26, 2004

$$$, or lack thereof

OMFG! I'm broke! I thought I had $300 in my checking account, but today I found out I only have a little over $100. That'll teach me not to pay all of my bills at once. Good thing payday's on Friday already. Whew!

At least I'd be able to save a few dollars starting next month. Netflix, god bless them, reduced their fee to $17 a month; I'm downgrading my cell phone plan; and I finally finished paying off the Best Buy credit card. I've stopped using two other credit cards, so all I have to worry about are the Old Navy (now accepted at GAP and Banana Republic. Hurrah!) and Victoria's Secret (a girl needs her underwear) cards.

I also got my first decent grade this semester. And it's a B for my American Studies mid-term.

Currently working on my response paper for World Cinema. Can anyone tell me how I can stretch "I agree" to fill up at least a page?

And if I hear one more word about the fucking elections, I'm pulling my hair out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home