Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fuck. I thought things were going well already school-wise. Now I learn it's not. Somehow, I am unable to register for the internship class, despite the fact that I already completed all the requirements. It's not the class itself that's not letting me do it, but the school. Bastards are draining me of funds. I want to hurt someone.

Add that to the fact that my new jacket is too small and the shitty way last night ended. And if I'm not already, I think I'm going to be sick soon.

Argh! What a way to cap off a fun Vegas trip.

Very few pictures of that to come, by the way.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you have someone bigger wear it to stretch it out for you?

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Life said...

Technically, it fit me fine, it was just made to be small. Everything about it is ok, except for the length.

So, how was Tahoe?

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that means it fits perfectly except you hate the current fashion!

Eh, it was okay. Are you going to Tahoe in February? Invite me! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home