Monday, January 22, 2007

Nevermind. After last night, I thought about the whole school/internship situation and panicked. The internship has been confirmed, and I was all set to go with the class. If I don't do this now, I'll probably get lazier later on, and the thought of that scares me. I am a flake and a coward. All dumb plans have now been scrapped. In place of it, lots of money lost and another semester of slaving away. Kill me now!

You know, I pretty much breezed my way through most of school. No matter what I did -- procrastinate, fail, miss deadlines, or whatnot -- things always worked out, so I never made much of an effort on anything. Now it's come to bite me in the ass. Ugh.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Blogger shopgirl said...

so ano na mangyayari? kasi di ko nag-gets kung ano nangyayari. haha

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Life said...

Kailangan ko ng internship ngayong semester, pero kailangan ko rin ng pera para sa trip ko ngayong summer. Kung magiinternship ako, hindi ako masyadong pwede magtrabaho, which means maliit ang kita ko. Tapos nun, magbabayad pa ko ng tuition sa school. Ang plano dapat, ipostpone ko muna ang internship para makapagipon para sa bakasyon, since mas gusto ko magbakasyon kesa sa internship. Pero natakot ako na baka tamarin ako at di na ko makatapos, so nag-register na lang ako.

The end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home