Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I've become so numb...literally

Despite the fact that the entire left side of my body is numb from the stress of writing my paper and studying for my anthro quiz (which I haven't done yet, and probably won't do), tonight was nice.

I was able to chat with Thea for a while. I miss her a lot. Unfortunately, I probably won't be missing her at all at this moment had she called me a week or two ago, while she was here. In California. LA, specifically, for vacation. Beeyotch.

Currently, I'm chatting with Michelle, who is my cousin and who I haven't seen in forever. She's so smart and cool. I can't believe we're 20 now! She and Ate Jho, her sister, used to sleep over all the time when we were little and have all sorts of fun. We even used bathed together (Get your mind out of the gutter, Nasty McPervs! It was pure, childhood innocence.) I miss them so much, too.

Despite my desire to go to Europe, my first travel destination when we get our green card is Pinas. I'm going to see those guys really, really soon. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home