Monday, November 01, 2004

Misc

I don't mean to sound anti-patriotic, but I'm totally bummed about the elections. Not only do I have to write an article about it, but I'm sure NBC will pre-empt Scrubs in place of their election coverage. I want my Scrubs, dammit! Besides, I can't seem to figure out what difference it would make if Bush or Kerry were the president. They both seem equally inept.

Weird call of the day: One of my last patrons at work. Before I even finished my "Thank you for calling The Center..." greeting, he's all, "Hi, I recently bought tickets for Oliver and I want to cancel it." I told him that our tickets are non-refundable cancellable, but we do offer exchanges if he was unhappy with the date. Him: "No, I don't want the tickets." Me: "Well, if you really don't want the tickets, your only other option is to give it away or sell it on yourself." Him: "I want my money back because I don't think it's fair that I had to pay the 9.5% service fee. Wouldn't that be enough reason for the refund?" Uh, no.

I unknowingly bought scented tampons today, so now my purse smells like tampons. Ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home