Thursday, November 04, 2004

Skul sux

Naiiyak na ko. My election story is due in 3 hours and I still haven't written anything. I don't want to do it!

Gaaah! This stinks.

I was cheered up a little by news that Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason will be released Nov. 12. That's like, what, next week? Because, yay! I'm pretty sure they messed up the story, though. By the looks of things, Daniel Cleaver's part is much more intrinsic in the movie. In the book he was only in 2 chapters. This means they've reduced Tom, Shazzer, and Jude's part to bits -- I was looking forward to seeing more of them, because they're lots of fun, especially when Bridget and Shazzer go to Thailand. We probably won't be seeing much of Mark Darcy, either. And I bet they took out the part where Bridget goes to Rome to interview Colin Firth. But still, I'll take any Colin Firth I can get -- as himself or Mark Darcy. Either way, I'm getting ready to drool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home