Thursday, January 06, 2005

Another hissyfit.

My insurance company sucks donkey balls! It takes them forever to respond to any requests, and every three months they discontinue my coverage because, since I'm over 20, they need proof that I'm a full-time student in order to reinstate me on the plan. For some reason, they won't accept any sort of school schedule I give them that proves that I have enough units to qualify for full-time status. They want an official, dean-sign proof of registration, which costs $10 (which the insurance company won't reimburse, either) and which my school doesn't issue out until the first week of the semester. Which means every vacation from school I have, I'm insurance-less. So in the only time of the year that I actually have time to get a check-up of any sort, I can't really because I don't have fucking insurance. And in the time of the year when I actually have time to do stuff, I'd have to be extra careful because in the event that I get hurt, we'd have to pay thousands and thousands of dollars because my insurance company refuses to cover me because they won't believe that I'm a full-time student! Damn asswipes.

And in lighter terms, I didn't fail any of my classes last semester. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home