Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My friends and I are currently in the planning stages of a snowboarding trip. We'd most likely go to Mountain High, which I heard isn't the best place, but is certainly the most convenient. Besides, we can get a pretty good student discount. I hope it falls through. I've never really done anything legitimately winter-y for winter before, except for our last trip to the same ski resort a few years ago. But that doesn't count, because it was just not fun.

I need to go shopping for a snowboarding outfit. Wonder where I can get the pants.

I seriously want to punch people with botoxed faces. There's an article in the new Entertainment Weekly about how actresses, aging by Hollywood standards, try to stop the process by getting botox all over their face so that they'd look young and still get parts. However, it just makes them look like freaky old people and it ruins their chances of getting parts even more because now they are incapable of showing emotions, and what is the point of being an actress if you can't do so?

Anyway, Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit featured one such botoxed face tonight. She played the mom of some dead girl whom Ice-T dealt with a long time ago. Anyway, she was supposed to be all distraught and pissed and haggard, but I wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for her bad hair and make-up. Her whole face, save her mouth, was totally immobile. She cried, I guess, but she didn't scrunch up her face like most people do when they cry, so I wouldn't know for sure. Everytime she was onscreen, I was just itching to puncture her face with a needle to see if some toxic green fluid oozes out. Man, was she fugly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home