Saturday, November 27, 2004

I realize I'm past due for a new post, because lots of significant things have happened. Well, significant in that it's not too boring and it actually pertains to my life. For the first time in a while, I won't be writing about something I've seen on TV that totally piqued my snark.

Anyway. Illinois last weekend was fun. I went with Ate Sharon and her friend, Ate Quennie. The weather wasn't to my liking so much, because I like my shirts and did not like covering them up with sweaters. And also, it hindered my movements to just jumping up and down, and shivering to keep warm. Also, the constant drizzle frizzed up my ironed hair. But beyond vanity, we saw most of the touristy destinations and the city was really cool. I'd like to go back there again, but in the spring, hopefully. Champaign is a really pretty city, too. It was nice seeing Ate Laarni, Kuya Whet, and Isaac again, and their friends and relatives were awesome. What a hospitable bunch! Great cooks, as well. Heh. I'd post the pictures that were sent to me once I figure out how.

Right after I came back from my short vacation, I started my new position as Lead at work. Monday also marked the first day of my pay raise. Yess! I kinda miss being on the phones because that's where most of the fun was, but I think I'll come to like being Lead once I get used to it.

I had a really weird dream last night. It took place at our house in Kingsville, because we supposedly were staying there while on vacation in Pinas. Loren, Kaka, Tin, and Louie were all there. The house hasn't been lived-in for so long that it was infested with crawlies. And because of that, I was trying to catch a "cockroach" which for some reason looked like a small lobster. Uh, yeah. Interpret that!

In the dream, we also went shopping at Sta. Lucia and had a run-in with a bunch of obnoxious girls who kept saying "That is so 'ra!" which was supposed to be short for "That is so drama!" which was supposed to be short for "That is so dramatic!" So I told them they were stupid. The end. Interpret that, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home