Thursday, December 09, 2004

This week on ER.

Dammit, I've caved! I am now riding on the Dubenko love train. He's just really entertaining and well-meaning. And he showed up when he was called in, even though he didn't need to. I mean, he's weird and all, but he just wants to be liked. I'm interested in finding out why he has such a strange fascination with Abby. And Rats, Lice, and History? Hee! That'd make a fun book club.

Now, Morris is another story. He's been a pointless hanger-on to the show for a year now, and he's still in it. He's not funny, entertaining, nice, or useful. He's the malignant tumor that just keeps growing and growing. He's dead weight. Why is he still there? I can't believe he outlasted Coop and Lester, both of who were cute and competent.

I say fire him. And Shane West.

I cried at the Chen/Chen's dad scenes. So sad to see Ming-Na go. She's one of my favorites. A pox on you, TPTB, for ruining her character.

Anyway, change topic.

I'm starting to get sick of The O.C. All the episodes are pretty much the same. Witty banter, kiss, argue, fight, kiss, sad looks, serious talk, kiss, interrupted sex, sad looks, kiss, argue, jealous looks, witty banter, kiss, adultery, drama, drama, drama, blah, blah, blah...

I want to see the Caleb storyline resolved already. I totally called the fact that Ryan's lab partner is his (Caleb's, not Ryan coz that would just be so wrong) illegitimate daughter with the former other woman.

Also, Seth's new girlfriend is fugly. She's thin and greasy and unbathed and smelly looking. And she has bad hair. And she's way too thin. Actually, every single female person in this show is way too thin. Is the food that craft services offers not of a hefty enough amount? Someone needs to fatten them up before one of them kills her boyfriend by accidentally slitting his throat with her jutted-out clavicle while they kiss.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home