Sunday, January 16, 2005

Just got back from Mammoth.

The good? I did better than I did the last time I went snowboarding. Less falling down and I actually managed to stop once without falling down. It was real snow, so the ground was softer than at Mt. High. No bruising this time.

The bad? The aches! The pains! My entire body is very, very sore right now. And I got a cut on my lip when this lady in skis knocked Ate Karen sideways, who knocked into me, and I was knocked down and got hit on the mouth by the chair lift. But I'm fine, no worries!

I'm going for my second snowboarding lesson at Mt. High on Friday. Hopefully, my body pain will be gone by then, or else I'd just take painkillers. Tylenol rocks, y'all!

Anyway, I had a lot of fun. The place was awesome and everyone's cool. I'd like to go next year, but only if I actually learn how to snowboard this season. So my goal for this year -- let's call it my 21st birthday resolution, because it's too late for New Year's -- is to learn how, and to get physically fit so if I were to go next year, I wouldn't be in so much pain, I'd be able to do more runs (at least two! Heh. Sad.), and I'd be able to carry the snowboard around without my arm giving out after five minutes of walking. Oh, and I also want to learn how to skateboard so I wouldn't have such a hard time skating or sliding through the snow when going to the lifts.

P.S. Watching the Golden Globe Awards right now. Just about every singe female and metrosexual male in the room is orange and botoxed. I hate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home