Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My least favorite week of the month.

It's That Time again, so naturally, I'm grumpy and moody and I just want to stay in bed all day! The bills are due, I just found out how much my books are going to cost next semester, school starts next week and I still haven't bought my parking permit, I have a Very Important Interview thing on Friday which I need to show up for even though I'd rather go snowboarding again (my success this past Friday is giving me delusions of grandeur), and the icing of the cake: I have no bagels and a container-full of cream cheese!

That's just wrong! No one should ever have zero bagels and a container of cream cheese, or vice-versa. It ruins the balance of nature, zen, the equilibrium of life. So now, what am I going to do?

I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home