Thursday, March 10, 2005

So, there this really annoying guy with an extremely grating, high-pitched, girly voice in my Comm 346 class who sits three rows ahead of me. He likes to talk and argue and contest everything the professor says, even though he always sounds as if he's just crapping BS out of his ass. I don't really know who he is, nor does he know who I am (and I would much rather it stay that way), but I'm pretty sure he's just doing that to irk me. My nerves stiffen and my teeth grind together everytime he opens his piehole. He just makes me want to bite down HARD on my inner cheek and tongue, as if I don't do that often enough. Seriously. I dare you to look inside my mouth; it is an ugly, ugly sight. All because of him. Beeyotch!

Traffic school on Saturday, dammit. It's eight hours of my life I would never get back, and it cost me $162. I'm hoping to get some readings done on that day, actually. Maybe I can finally get around to finishing Beloved.

Also on that day, I'm watching "Tommy" with some co-workers, featuring another co-worker of ours. Afterwards, I'm going with them to some place in LA to meet up with some other co-workers. Fun all around for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home