Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Gah, Netflix sucks!

Three movies that have been in my queue since the beginning of the month: Shaun of the Dead, Mean Creek, and The Village.

When I first added The Village, it said the movie was now available. Two weeks ago, Shaun of the Dead was listed as "long wait," and Mean Creek was a "short wait." I checked the queue the other day and The Village was listed as "long wait." I looked at it again today, and all movies are now listed as "very long wait." WTF?


Argh! I've been very unhappy with their service lately. Aside from the constantly changing status of the movies in my queue, what used to be a one-day turnaround for movies has become two or three. At times, I would mail all three movies that I had on the same day, but they would receive two a day later, and the third a few days afterwards. I've been blaming the post office and holiday mail traffic, but seeing as we're now approaching the end of January, I don't think that should be a problem anymore.

Netflix is slacking, yo! I think it's time for an e-mail sent their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home