Monday, March 06, 2006

There's this girl in my finance class who seems to have an affinity for super expensive low-rise jeans. Too bad she can't seem to afford any underwear. Everyday, she sits in front of me and every single day, it's butt crack, butt crack, butt crack. I can't remember what her face looks like, but I bet I can pick out her ass from a line-up of asses. Sometimes, I have to resist the urge to roll-up small pieces of paper into balls and practice my aim. Except, I know better because I've taken a sexual harassment seminar at work and I'm a good girl.

Lalala.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where exactly is your finance class? And ... where do you sit?

I have a friend who wants to know.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Life said...

NO DON!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home