Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's just like on Bridget Jones's Diary when Bridget goes, "It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." That last part, quite literally.

I finally got my internship, and despite the fact that I'm not enjoying it, at least it's there and so far it seems like they're liking my work. So that's cool. But now that that's happened, the other shoe drops and my car gets broken into. My passenger side front window is completely gone; my iPod, charger, and FM transmitter are missing.

I guess technically, it shouldn't be a big deal. My car is intact and nothing else has been touched. My DS, which was sitting on the front seat, is secure. My iPod is old with a waning battery life anyway. My charger is about to fall apart. My FM transmitter is still fine, but is not compatible with the nanos and videos. But my mini has sentimental value, and getting that window fixed will for sure make a dent on my Pinas/Japan fund.

Oh well. Life's a bitch.

9 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But this is the best time of year to have your iPod stolen!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Life said...

Yes, but not to have my car window smashed into pieces :(

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleh. :(

Maybe the Window Fairy will go to you.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Life said...

You mean my dad?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars logan
cash for cars morayfield

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars sydney
cash for cars toowoomba

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
accidental car removal sydney
car disposals sydney

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for cars ipswich
cash for cars caboolture

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Anayza Feloz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
Car Wreckers Hobart
hails damaged car removal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home