Thursday, February 08, 2007

First of all, I love Tommy, Missy, Steph, and Ate Karen. Thank you so much! Mwah!

But on the other hand, I fucking hate Cal State Fullerton! And I'm no longer going to Japan :(

I got a mass e-mail today from the Comm internship coordinator saying there's been problems with the internship curriculum website not letting site supervisors access the verification form to finalize internships. Gee, thanks. Considering the number of times I've called and written to her about this -- and I'm sure other people would've done the same -- you would think she would've figured out there was a problem sooner. Gah!

This year is off to a bad start, no?

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're welcome, again.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger karen said...

klarisse and i got you the transmitter. it wasn't just me. baka magalit sa'yo 'yun. hehe. i love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home