Thursday, February 01, 2007

It doesn't feel like it in the day time, but everytime I lie down, I realize how tired I am. Last time I didn't have to work was two weeks ago, and even then, I was at Disney so it was hardly a relaxing day off. I guess it doesn't seem so bad coz everytime I'm at OCPAC, it's a day off from my internship, and vice-versa. At least I'm not doing the same things everyday. It was nice to actually come home today and not do anything. I was just in bed reading, watching TV, and staring at the ceiling.

Next day off is Tuesday. Snowboarding, anyone?

Also, my boss at my internship bought really yummy fruit tart for everyone to celebrate my birthday. Nice. Now I feel bad for hating working there.

Oh, but then I think about all the data entry I have to do, so not really. Just today, I had to finish consolidating the long-ass silent auction request list from the last 11 years. But before that, I had to compile another longer-ass list of all Head Start programs in 7 counties in Central California. And then I have to call all those Head Start programs for enrollment information and age breakdown of those enrolled. And these are just side projects. Argh!

P.S. Harry Potter 7 comes out in less than 6 months! Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home