Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My string of bad luck continues. Last night, after a fun day of birthday celebrating with boyfriend and family, my dad fell ill and started complaining of extreme pain on his lower right side. He had plenty to eat for dinner, and even had some halo-halo, so we were kind of worried that whatever he was experiencing was diabetes-triggered and thus, something serious. I really know nothing about diabetes, but I assume anything that is a side-effect of it is bad. So maybe this was bad? My mom and I took him to the emergency room, and once again, spent another sleepless night in the waiting room while he was examined beyond the doors.

I was afraid he'd have another bastardy doctor who would try to dissuade him from undergoing a test that could quite possibly be good for him, but it seemed like everyone was nice. My dad's still at the hospital right now. Test results are still pending, and more will be taken later, so he sent me and my mom home to get rest. Hope things are okay.

I've noticed that in the last 6 months or so, pretty much anything good that happened was always followed by something that would totally ruin it. I'm starting to worry about Pinas/Japan. With my luck, my plane would probably crash on the way home. Whoops, knock on wood.

But anyway, congratulations Tommy! Love ya!

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger shopgirl said...

*yakap* kamusta na dad mo? di bale, ipagaalay ka namin ng itlog sa sta.clara para sa matiwasay na pagbihaye. ahehehe

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Life said...

Haha, sakit sa bato daw. At least hindi seryoso.

Still doesn't change the fact that I barely got any sleep though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home