Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blah, blah, blah

Argh, frick on a brick with a stick! Stupid vice-presidential debates got Scrubs pre-empted. This is the second time it happened to my shows. I mean, I know it's supposed to be "important," but c'mon! Do they have to air it in every single channel? It's the vice-presidential debates, for crying out loud! One more time and I'd have to buy a "Voting is for Suckers" shirt to wear on Nov. 2.

E-mails between me and my high school friends have kicked up once again, the discussion mainly revolving around study abroad. I'm very much up for it, so hopefully, I'd be able to do it soon. Here are the countries that were brought into consideration:

Russia. I've never been to Russia, so I think it would be an interesting place to go to. Not knowing the language or the culture is a set-back, and the urge to go to St. Petersburg and run around singing "Once Upon A December" and "At The Beginning" from Anastasia at the top of my lungs would be hard to fight.

Somewhere in Africa. I want to go to Africa, but not for school. I wanna live like a hippie in Morocco or go on a safari and make friends with the apes, just like Jane Goodall or Julia Roberts in that one orangutan documentary or Anthony Hopkins on Instinct (without the crazy, of course).

Er, okay. So far, chances are slim that I'd be able to go to these places. But it ever happens, you can bet your ass I'd be doing these things. I may have to get a little high or very drunk to do it, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home