Monday, March 14, 2005

Word from Sony is that NewsRadio seasons 1 and 2 are coming out on DVD on May 24, which is really super awesome. A year later that originally planned, but awesome nonetheless. Anyway, to commemorate the event, here's a quote:

Joe: Seven times. I flunked this test seven times, you know. I mean, I don't want to say 'conspiracy,' but...
Lisa: Well actually, I am starting to see a pattern here."
Joe: Ah. Uh huh. Uh huh.
Lisa: One of last year's questions was: 'In the following circuit, the potential is blank volts.' And you answered: 'I refuse to answer the question on the grounds that the design of this circuit is totally sucky.'
Joe: Yeah. I don't know how that dumb bastard ever got to be a professor.
Lisa: Oh. Well you know, that would explain why you answered the next question: 'If you want to build a thermostat that won't be affected by humidity, try this you dumb bastard.'

I've always wanted to do this for non-scantron tests. So far, I've only done it once, for a response paper on Cartesian skepticism. And I didn't fail, so yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home