Saturday, April 02, 2005

I don't mean to sound like a bitch or anything, but as sad as I am about the pope's death, I'm kind of proud of myself because I totally called it!

Earlier this year, Mai and I were talking about this summer's Germany trip that I won't be able to make. She wanted to go especially to see the pope at the World Youth Day convention.

Me: But isn't he really old and sickly? Are you sure he's even going to last that long?
Her: Don't say that! Knock on wood!

Because there's no wood in the vicinity, we ended up knocking on my car's interior panel. But yeah. I was right. And now, because I'm going to hell already anyway, to make it worse, God is going to dig a deeper, hotter hell, where he's going to make me stay for eternity with Hilary Duff, her fugly sister and John Travolta.

R.I.P Pope John Paul II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home