Monday, April 11, 2005

Today marks the seventh anniversary of our residence here in the U.S. I guess the string of homesickness I've been having lately have been leading to this day, so now I'm sort of sad because it's been so long since I've been there and seen everybody, but also kind of happy because after seven years, life is good and blah, blah, blah fortunecookiesayingscakes.

I'm celebrating by sitting my ass in front of the computer doing crap, while wearing a Boracay shirt and my sarong from Davao (it's new and I haven't had the chance to wear it as it is intended to be worn yet so practice muna...yeah, I'm a dork...shuttup!), and listening to OPM on my IPod. I'm currently on my 23rd run of Parokya ni Edgar's "Harana" -- an all-time high. Actually, I've been really obsessed with that song lately. Ew, I hope that's not an indication for something.

Anyway, miss ko na kayo, pipol! Mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home