Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Augh! I just don't feel like studying anymore. On Monday, I had a test for Comm 425 (History + Philosophy of American Mass Comm. It only sounds interesting) and it took me all of 10 minutes to complete all 50 questions. I just went down the questionnaire and started guessing every single answer. I think I only knew the correct answers to 5 questions. Tomorrow (or later today), I have a quiz on The Philadelphia Story, which I haven't finished, and a test on my management class, which I haven't studied for either. I've had the study guide in front of me since 8 p.m. tonight, but I haven't done anything about it. We're able to use one page of notes in class, but of course, I don't have one. And you know what the sad part is? I don't even care.

I really don't like this senioritis thing. In a way, it seems like a shame to let my grades go to waste after working my butt off these last few years. But then, I feel like I just breezed through college and didn't really put an effort into my studies, so what does it matter? I wish I were one of those dorks I like to make fun of who are really really into school. At least I'd actually have good memories about it, rather than consider it four years of my life I will never get back. Why can't college be just like OCPAC? Complain hard enough and ask to speak to a manager, and eventually, you can get a refund.

I also have a feeling I'm going to be a complete failure in life. I'll live here in Westminster forever, driving Ate Kar's hand-me-down Kia. I won't even have cats because I'm too irresponsible and stupid to care for them. Ew, what if I become just like Andy, the crazy white guy across the way? I'll be a lonely, hairy-backed, schizophrenic spinster who has to go off my meds and threaten my neighbors in order to get attention. This is so sad!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger karen said...

he doesn't live there anymore, right? or is he locked up in one of the rooms somewhere? that's scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home